Chicago Corporate and Commercial Transaction Lawyers
What Is Considered a Corporate and Commercial Transaction?
No matter the scale or intricacy of your transaction, our accomplished team of legal professionals can provide the sage advice and nuanced advice that can deliver the results you need.
Our Chicago corporate and commercial transaction attorneys can assist you with acquisitions, sales, and mergers of:
- Business assets
- Real estate
- And more
As a sophisticated business law firm with more than 100 years of collective experience between our team members, Regas, Frezados & Dallas LLP is recognized throughout the Chicago business and real estate community for elite representation in all types of commercial transactions.
We understand the practical and regulatory challenges businesses face when navigating these complex transactions. Our team is prepared to help evaluate all of your options in order to arrive at a cost-effective solution that prioritizes the furtherance of your business interests.
Business Transactions We Handle
Whether you require legal counsel in guiding a transaction or represent in resolving a protracted dispute, our team has the knowledge and resources to efficiently assist you.
We have substantial experience in handling challenging cases and are known for our ability to represent our clients strategically and effectively. Regas, Frezados & Dallas LLP always puts our clients first and will explore every possible option when assessing how to approach your case.
Our Chicago corporate and commercial transaction attorneys handle a wide variety of business transactions, including (but not limited to):
- Commercial acquisitions, sales, and mergers. Our team can conduct due diligence and prepare purchase and sale agreements for all types of commercial business and asset transactions. We can assist with regulatory compliance as well as guidance in ownership and financial structuring.
- Real estate transactions. We regularly assist businesses with the purchase and sale of commercial real estate property. Our firm can also represent you when negotiating the terms of a commercial lease and ensure the agreement limits your personal liability and meets all of your operational needs.
- Contract drafting, negotiating, and review. Our team provides a full suite of contracting services and can assist with creating employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, restrictive covenant agreements, indemnity agreements, and more.
- Business formation. We can help entrepreneurs and businessowners select and formally establish numerous types of business entities, including partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies (LLCs). Our firm can draft and register all appropriate documentation with the state and ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Business dissolutions. Our firm can also assist partners in legally dissolving business entities when a dispute is irreconcilable or when the endeavor has run its course.
In addition, we provide civil litigation services to many commercial clients and can assist with:
- Contract disputes. We can help you litigate anticipatory and material breaches of contract, matters of fraud, offer and acceptance disputes, disagreements over contractual language interpretations, and more.
- Real estate disputes. Our team can assist you with land use and zoning issues as well as overcoming other obstacles that can jeopardize the purchase, sale, or leasing of commercial real estate.
- Partner, shareholder, and LLC disputes. We can assist your leadership with issues involving corporate governance, breaches of fiduciary duty, securities fraud allegations, minority shareholder oppression, judicial dissolution, and more.
- Employment litigation. Our firm represents employees and employers in workplace disputes that warrant litigation, including allegations of employment discrimination. Our experience with handling employee cases allows us to effectively advise businesses on how to proactively avoid unintentionally discriminatory practices and other forms of actionable conduct.
Since 2003 we have been providing high quality legal services in Chicago. Learn why we continue to be trusted.Why Choose Us
We are the experts and want to share our knowledge to help you get familiar with business law.Read Our FAQ
We Are On Your Side
We have handled thousands of cases and we are ready to give your case the time and attention it deserves.Free Consultation