Steven Dallas focuses his practice primarily on Real Estate. Representation includes real estate developers, commercial banks, corporations and individuals. In addition to Real Estate, Mr. Dallas advises his client's on many corporate, transactional, leasing, and contractual matters.
Mr. Dallas received his Juris Doctor from Loyola, College of Law. Mr. Dallas completed his undergraduate degree at Loyola University earning a Bachelor of Science.
Mr. Dallas is currently licensed to practice law in Illinois and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Supreme Court of the State of Illinois, 1976
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 1977
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- B.S., Loyola University, 1972
- J.D., Loyola College of Law, 1976