Chicago Contract Dispute Attorney
Have A Case Involving A Contract Dispute? Call Regas & Dallas, P.C.
Effective contracts are the foundation of any business. Whether they are with another business, employee, or financial institution, legal agreements maintain the functionality of any company. When disputes arise, day-to-day operations can be interrupted and the viability of a company can be put at risk.
If you need to compel another party to live up to the provisions of your agreement or have been accused of breach of contract, Regas & Dallas, P.C. can deliver the formidable legal counsel you need to protect your business.
Our experienced Chicago contract dispute lawyers can provide the swift and assertive representation required to resolve your legal disagreements as quickly and favorably as possible. Call today for help with contract disputes.
Shrewd Legal Counsel for Complex Contract Disagreements
Today's contracts are complex entities, involving numerous provisions and often multiple parties. At Regas & Dallas, P.C., our Chicago business litigation attorneys have more than a century of combined experience.
We have amassed the vast amount of acumen you need to accurately assess the legality of the terms of a disputed contract and decipher who may be held liable for a breach or miscalculation.
Regas & Dallas, P.C. can deliver the powerful representation you require to resolve various types of contract disputes, including:
- Offer and acceptance disputes
- Mistakes or errors in contract terms
- Contract definition disagreements
- Material breach of contract
- Anticipatory breach of contract
- Fraud or misrepresentation
Resolute Representation for a Wide Range of Contract Disputes
Contracts are just as varied as the entities that enter into them. At Regas & Dallas, P.C., we have been providing premier legal counsel to Chicago's business and real estate community for over 15 years.
What Is a Contract Dispute?
The definition of a contract dispute is when one or both parties in an agreement disagree about the terms and conditions. A contract can only be valid when both parties understand the agreement and accept the terms. If they do not, it can be challenged in court.
Our accomplished business contract dispute attorneys have successfully handled hundreds of disputes involving a wide range of businesses and involved parties. Regardless of the nature of the disputed contract, we can deliver the hard-hitting and resolute representation you require to safeguard your business and its ventures.
We are experienced in resolving disputes involving a wide variety of contracts, including:
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Employee contracts
- Financing agreements
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Lease and purchase agreements
- Partner disputes
How To Dispute A Contract
Disputes arising from contracts can be complex, and it's important to approach them carefully to protect your interests. While the following information provides a general overview, it's advisable to consult with a contract disputes lawyer for guidance. At Regas & Dallas P.C. we have served the city of Chicago since 2003. Our experienced lawyers have over 115 years of combined experience and are dedicated to providing client-focused advocacy to those with a case involving a contract dispute. If you have a commercial business and know you must dispute a contract, below are some general steps you may take:
- Check the Contract: Read and carefully consider the terms, conditions, obligations, and any dispute resolution clauses of the contract. Be sure that you understand the rights and responsibilities of all of the parties involved.
- Identify the Dispute: Identify the specific issue or breach that has occurred under the contract. Examples may include nonpayment, failure to fulfill, breach of agreement, or any other violations.
- Document the Dispute: Collect all documents related to the contract, conversations, and proof such as emails, letters, invoices, and receipts. Organize and keep a record of the events that lead up to the dispute.
- Speak With a Contract Disputes Lawyer: Consulting with an experienced attorney is very beneficial. An attorney at Regas & Dallas P.C. can examine your case, identify its strengths and weaknesses, review the contract, and provide you with sound legal advice.
- Negotiation and Mediation: Your lawyer can assist you in initiating negotiations or mediation with the opposite party in order to negotiate an out-of-court settlement. This may involve discussions, letters, and the use of a neutral third-party mediator to facilitate the process.
- Legal Action and Litigation: If negotiation or mediation cannot resolve the dispute, your Chicago contract dispute lawyer can help you pursue legal action. They will draft the required legal paperwork, represent you in court, and present your contract disagreement case.
Through the legal route, the parties may reach a settlement agreement. If one cannot be reached, then the contract dispute may go on to trial, where a judge or jury will decide the outcome.
Think you have a case involving a contract dispute? At our law firm, our Chicago contract dispute attorneys prioritize understanding your unique circumstances and tailoring our approach to achieve the best possible outcome for you. We also offer a free consultation and pride ourselves on same-day follow-up to calls and messages. Reach out for skillful representation throughout the contract dispute resolution process.
Call Our Business Lawyers for Help with Contract Disputes
Whether you need to seek damages or equitable remedies, or require defense against breach allegations, Regas & Dallas, P.C. can deliver the zealous and diligent representation your business needs.
Our Chicago business litigation lawyers recognize that each minute you are embroiled in a contract dispute costs your company time and money. We are committed to utilizing our knowledge and innovative strategies to resolve your legal disagreements as swiftly and advantageously as possible.
Don't delay in acquiring the astute legal counsel and tenacious advocacy you need to protect and defend your business! Contact us today to schedule a FREE case evaluation.
Since 2003 we have been providing high quality legal services in Chicago. Learn why we continue to be trusted.Why Choose Us
We are the experts and want to share our knowledge to help you get familiar with business law.Read Our FAQ
We Are On Your Side
We have handled thousands of cases and we are ready to give your case the time and attention it deserves.Free Consultation